Monday, November 12, 2007

A House For Sale

It's official... our house is on the market, and we're moving to Atlanta for two great jobs. We serve a God of miracles!

This is the fourth house I've sold as an adult, and the process for getting a house ready to sell is as bad as the "go and show" stage you have to be in once the house has a sign in front.

Getting ready to sell: fix everything so that the house looks so great, you won't want to leave

Staying ready to sell: make the house look as though you don't live there

You may have heard there's been a run on St. Joseph statues because supposedly, houses will sell more quickly if you have even a little plastic Joe on your property. My realtor's religious history involves Catholicism, and she gave us a little statue in the last house, and another one this time. God doesn't talk to me in a booming voice, but I had the distinct impression He did not want me to give Joseph the credit if we sold our house quickly.

So, I look forward to telling you how God provided a buyer! The house has been on the market three days... and we serve a God of miracles!

No comments: