Thursday, April 2, 2009

Double Vision

My contact was irritating me so much that tears were streaming out of my right eye. Some moments, I could see just fine and then a minute later, it was as if the contact had fallen out--I could not focus at all.

I got home and yanked the contact out of my eye with a sigh of relief.

The next morning, I started to put the contact in and realized there were TWO contacts stuck together. Don't ask me how that happened!

So often, we are irritated, or we can't focus or get a vision of the future. Then, in hindsight (pun intended) we realize that the issue bothering us could have been easily solved.

If life threatens to rob you of your joy, take a deep breath, say a prayer and ask God to show you the simple solution.

And if you wear contacts, always insert only one lens per eye.

No comments: