Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!


2010 is going to be great!

Shirley from Kansas sent me this photo and said I could share it with you! I can't tell if Sunshine enjoys the costume, but she sure is cute in it, isn't she?
A couple of people have inspired me to do things differently this year so that I can expect different results. Linda Swindling asked what would I be disappointed about at the end of the year if I didn't get it done... that question really focuses me to my top priority.
And Sam Horn suggested that if you do something for the first 32 days of the year, it sets the tone for the whole year! What a great habit to get into. What can you start today that will change your year? Bible reading, journaling, acts of compassion? Notes of encouragement? Will you be healthier, smarter, kinder by the end of 2010?
Maybe you will be like Shirley, making others smile with photos of your pet come December!


No comments: