Monday, May 3, 2010

Checking In

April was the craziest month on my record of life. I racked up three addresses in two states and lived in three states! It was fun, though. If I owe you a phone call, an email, an invoice or a report, now you know why. [Thank you for your patience!] I still feel as though I'm living out of a suitcase, and it might be that way awhile, as I sort out some possible long-term assignments or try to sell a house.

This week, you can hear me on morning radio again! If you live in Arizona, dial in a terrestrial station from 6-9 and listen. If you live out of state, go to www.myflr.org and then where it says, "Find a Station," click on an Arizona city, then scroll down to "Listen online." It's fun to be back on the air in broadcasting ministry. If you want to call in, the number is 1-800-776-1080.

Things are still tough for many people. So I feel blessed to have work in my field. If you are struggling, I want to encourage you to avoid stressing or worrying. God has a plan, and everything will work out. Enjoy your extended vacation. Now you have the time you always wanted. Clear out the clutter. Recycle, throw away, give away. Clean, exercise, read. Enjoy. Praise. Write a letter. Start a blog. Volunteer. Pray. And pray some more.

No comments: