Friday, August 1, 2008

Not the Real Thing

We often have very special guests on our morning talk show. But we don't often take pictures. Today, we did. This fellow was funny, inspirational and nice. I think he may have been better than the original, at least for me, because I would've been very nervous around the real "Dubya." John Morgan has a new book: My Life As A Bush...and My Heart for Imitating Jesus.
Isn't that a great title? The book is about how important it is to imitate the real leader of the Universe, Jesus. John has touching stories and he has hilarious ones, especially about the reactions from people who think he is really the president. It's uncanny how much John looks like George, but it's wonderful how John is using his gift of mimicry to reach out and engage people with his faith.


No comments: