Sunday, October 5, 2008

Notice Your Signs

When my husband gets grumpy, I feed him. Then he becomes the sweetheart I fell in love with. When I notice that every little thing makes me angry, I know I need a nap. For him, it's food. For me, it's sleep.

What are the signs you have gone from being a great person to a grouch? Most of us want to be encouragers, role models, Christian examples... but we are human. We can get waylaid by low blood sugar, fatigue or something else.

Please take care of yourself -- and I promise that I will, too! I don't like being angry. Hmmm, a nap sounds good right now.

2 comments:

Gladerun Church Of Christ said...

I'm the oppostie I need the nap.

Rod Miller From Ohio :{ )

Lori I put the MORNIGS Link
on our Church website last night.
(I finally got the time!)
www.gladerunchurch.com

Lorri Allen said...

That's cool, Rod! It looks like your church has a lot of good things going on. Thanks for spreading the word about "Mornings." God bless you, Lorri