Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

I wish you a peaceful but exciting new year.
I hope you grow in faith, but that you don't have to suffer loss or pain to do so.
I pray that you will be able to keep the resolutions that make you healthier and happier.
I look forward to hearing about your dreams, testimonies, stories and adventures in 2009. I'll share some of mine here.

And I realized that this month begins ten years of my ezine, the Good News Newsletter. It's short, sweet and designed to encourage Christians... or make them think. The content is always different than the essays here on the blog. If you would like to subscribe, go to my website and look for the button that says "free newsletter," or send me an email and put "subscribe GNN" in the subject line.

In the meantime, may God bless you extravagantly in 2009!

No comments: