If you're in the North Georgia area, please keep reading...
Have you always wanted to speak better or represent your organization better? If so, I can help. For the first time, I’m teaching classes open to the public. Please take a look at the courses and see if any are a good fit for you or friends you know. If you have questions about the class content, ask me. They will be held at The Etiquette School in Cumming. Space is limited, so please register as soon as you can. To see costs and enroll, click here.
Here are thumbnail descriptions:
1. Speak to Success—Basic Presentation Skills—This is hands-on, interactive and fun. I guarantee you will leave a better, more confident speaker. Each participant will leave with a DVD of his or her speeches and feedback. The class runs every Tuesday night from 6-8 pm.
2. Basic Video Production—My award-winning, film-making husband is helping teach this one. Never again be disappointed in your home movies. You will learn behind-the-scenes secrets for making your videos and YouTube posts look more professional. Offered Saturday, January 9 from 1-4 pm.
3. Screen Etiquette—Do you ever wonder why people don't respond to your emails or texts? Maybe it's because you're rude! Learn email, texting and social media manners. Offered from 6-8 pm Monday, January 11.
4. Be a Spokesperson—Do you represent your church, HOA, business or non-profit organization to the media or in public presentations? Learn how to sound smart and look your best on TV. We will also talk about how to get media coverage. This class will run from 6-7 pm on Thursdays, January 21 and 28.
5. Conversation Etiquette—Are you gracious and encouraging? Does your speech reflect who you really are, or do you come off sounding like a jerk? Are you ever at a loss for words? Do you wish you had a phrase for the person who ticks you off? If you are nodding your head, this class is for you! It will be held from 7-8 pm Thursdays, January 21 and 28.
6. Marketing on a Shoestring—This one-evening session features no-cost and low-cost ways to make big bucks without spending dramatic dollars. It’s ideal for small business owners, non-profit leaders and anyone who needs to get the word out about a good cause. Attend January 25 from 6-8 pm.
Thank you for enrolling and thanks for passing the news along to others who may benefit from these practical classes! If you're still reading and don't live in the Atlanta area, contact me to bring these courses to your neck of the woods!