Saturday, October 9, 2010

Buckle Your Seatbelt!

At work, in preparation for promoting the Phillips, Craig & Dean concert in our listening area, I checked the artists' website. This quote from Dan Dean about not having expectations caught my eye:

"We were just working in our churches, doing what we do, not even really looking for this. Then God said, 'Buckle your seatbelt. Have I got plans for you.'"

We don't have to be working in churches or creating award-winning music for God to use us in a mighty way. God has plans, amazing plans, for each one of us.

If God whispered, "Have I got plans for you!" in your ear, what would He be talking about? What would that whisper encourage, empower and inspire you to do?

He just whispered it, my friend. Buckle your seatbelt. The ride of your life is about to begin.

1 comment:

mh said...

Lorri,

I love this story - it's so, so true. If you're on the mission God planned for you, miracles really do happen. Thanks for sharing this.

Mellanie True Hills